Cocktail mixing courses
Ever wondered how much fun it would be to be able to mix your own cocktails? The answer is, loads of fun and at Cheeky Entertainment we offer a cocktail making courses in a number of popular UK locations including: London, Birmingham, Brighton, Bournemouth, Bristol, Bath, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle and other locations on request.
Cocktail making courses are brilliant fun for a group of friends and family to enjoy, we regularly arrange them for birthday parties, corporate nights, hen parties and many more. The class lasts around 2 hours and can be bought to a location of you choice whether it your own home or a hotel room, providing you have permission we are good to go!
The courses include:
- A welcome cocktail mixed up for each of the group by our professional mixologists
- An overview of how to mix cocktails and a demonstration of the techniques and equipment used
- A demonstration by our specialists of how to mix some classic cocktails, the group then get to drink these
- A chance for each of the group to make 2-3 cocktails of their chosing with help from our experts
- We then split the group into teams and have a competition to see who can come up with the best new cocktail, the winner team will recieve a round of special cocktail shots made by the experts
The cocktail making course is great fun for all and really good way of getting a big night out of to a cracking start! All our cocktail mixing courses are self contained as we provide the following:
- 2 Expert cocktail mixologists
- Basic bar and tables
- All mixing equipment
- All drinks required including alcohol
- Napking, straws, stirrers etc
- Glasses and decorations
For more information or to enquiry about a course for you next party contact us today!